Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sinead VS The Walnut Shell

Grace, this one is for you :)

Last month, a very generous NYHH supporter named Grace send a bunch of walnuts to the hamsters, along with other treats.

The walnuts were a BIG HIT. Sinead, in particular, is obsessed with them. You guys remember Sinead, right? She used to be fat, but now that she is sick she is very skinny and has lost a great deal of her fur. Well, anyway, last night she was sleeping in the Hamster Playground, which is in my bedroom. She woke me up this morning at 5am, wrestling with a walnut shell. She kept it up for about a half hour, and I figured if I wasn't going to get any sleep then I might as well shoot some video.

Without further ado, I give you: Sinead VS the Walnut.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, thanks for sharing this video! I'm so glad Sinead and the other hammies are enjoying their treats; seeing how much fun she was having with it totally made my day...

Thanks for your dedication to all the furries!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger NYHH said...

Sinead is STILL fighting that walnut shell. I mean, I am going to have to take it away from her, she is obsessed!

Thank YOU, Grace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home