Monday, August 28, 2006

Warning: EXTREME CUTENESS AHEAD

So, I got five new hamsters today. And, they are so cute that I need to go to the hospital and get an IV of anti-cute to save me.

The hamsters came from a Department of Transportation office in Queens. Right now, all five hamsters live together, though I don't understand why they are getting along. Technically each one should be living separately. But I figured I don't want to further upset them on their first day here, so I will deal with separating them later this week. I named the mama Dot (Dotty), after the Dept. of Transportation. The three daughters are named after things under the auspices of the DOT: Brook (Brook Lyn Bridge), Dam (Amsterdam Avenue), and Holly (Holland Tunnel). And their aunt is Mulberry (Street).

Now, do you think you can handle the cute?

...


...


...


...


...



Brook


Dotty


Amsterdam


Mulberry


Mulberry and Holly


Brook, Holly, Amsterdam the Hamsterdam, and Dotty

3 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cute! How old are they?

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness..
Adorables! All of them!

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the IV of anti-cute worked. Hang in tight!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home