Monday, August 21, 2006

In and Out

We've had a lot of turnover at the NYHH lately... and I've been AWFUL about updating the website and the Petfinder account. But I promise I will update it all within the next day or two.

Rosemary is back--wasn't a good fit with her and the family who had adopted her.

Jackson, the hamster who had been waiting for adoption for over a year, finally has a home. Hopefully, a forever home!

Lovey found a home with a family who can care for her and all her special, adorable needs.

Vanilla and Chocolate were adopted by a family who really knows their way around rodents--and who will, I am sure, treat them very well.

And we have a new resident, too... Moki. SO cute. Her mom was incredibly sad to have to let her go, so I promised to keep her around for a while, just to make her feel incredibly at home and comfy and loved. Which will not be hard. She is a CUTIE.

See?




I played with her for a while today, and let her explore the playground. I think she's gonna like it here!

3 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my God. I want.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you taught her the tap dance routine that accompanies your last line?

I'm glad so many of the hamsters are finding homes. :) Makes me happy.

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOODNESS, the cuteness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home