Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I hate technology.

I'm so sorry the website is down... but the darn thing is hamster-powered and they are all taking a nap!

Seriously, I have no idea what is happening. Both the www.nyhh.org site and the www.thejessicawells.com sites have been completely deleted, and my hosting company (godaddy) is claiming complete innocence. I've been on the phone for an hour now arguing with them, but apparently it's all totally deleted and can't be restored. I'll do my best to have some semblance of a website up and runnning as soon as possible. In the meantime, stay in touch here through the blog.

ARGH,
Jess

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was looking at your site via Petfinder.com, I live in NYC and am looking to adopt a Gerbil (or two), I wanted to use the contact form on your site or e-mail but then I noticed this blog and thought they might be down as well. Is there another way to get in touch with you about adoptions? My e-mail is wendydarling@att.net

Thanks!

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was looking at your site via Petfinder.com, I live in NYC and am looking to adopt a Gerbil (or two), I wanted to use the contact form on your site or e-mail but then I noticed this blog and thought they might be down as well. Is there another way to get in touch with you about adoptions? My e-mail is wendydarling@att.net

Thanks!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger NYHH said...

Wendy, I'm posting this response here but will also email you (just in case you aren't obsessively checking this blog, haha).

I just tried to send myself a message through the adopt-a-hammie form, and it doesn't work. So if you could send me an email with the info from the hammie form, that would be great. My email address is hamsters at thejessicawells dot com. Then we can set up a time for you to come up and meet the hamsters and gerbils and maybe even adopt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home