Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dr. Awesome

Tomorrow is a BIG day for the New York Hamster House at Dr. Pilny's.

We've got appointments for Killer (who sadly has a tumor), Sinead (who is still losing hair), and One Eyed Willy (for the other eye, which is all red and irritated). Yikes!

After the appointment, I guess all three of the little guys will come on down to work with me, since I'll be late already and won't have time to go home. Oh well!

I'll update you all afterwards and let you know how the little monsters are doing...

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you make out at the vet? and did your coworkers *appreciate* your little guys as much as mine did when i brought six hamsters into the office?? some people screamed!

ellen s.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger NYHH said...

That's SO funny that you asked right now.. I'm writing my update post on the little monsters *right now*!

So, check back in five minutes to find out what happened :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home