Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hamsterpalooza!

Man, what on earth was I complaining about? I now have FOUR new syrian hamsters. I haven't taken pictures of them all yet, and my camera ran out of batteries today because I was at a concert and took too many pictures. But. They were rescued from a lady in upstate NY who was just letting them breed like mad. All four hamsters are ridiculously cute.

Here is one of the new guys. I'll post pics and names of all four on the NYHH site asap.

One of the New Guys

Ack, cute attack! I need to go to the Cute-Doctor. Eek!

4 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW! I love him. He reminds me of Freddy.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cuteness.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is so adorable, I didn't think there were cuter than Beatrix and Katie!

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is so adorable, I didn't think there were cuter than Beatrix and Katie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home