Friday, October 27, 2006

Naughty Mary Jane.

Here's the quick recap:

1) Last weekend, I got this hamster whom I named Mary Jane. She came to me in a cage with her boyfriend and their five babies.

2) I immediately took the boyfriend out, because the last thing we need at the NYHH is more babies. I hoped MJ wasn't pregnant.

3) Last night, I found out that Mary Jane is NOT pregnant. How do I know this?

4) Cause I watched her give birth to five babies last night.

Yup. Turns out she was two weeks pregnant when I got her. So now I've got five MORE brand-new babies, all born 10/26/06. Mary Jane is now in a cage with them, and her babies are in two other cages, hopefully separated by sex. I hope.

I can't even count how many hamsters I have now. It's INSANITY, I tell you.

Anyway, here are pics of her older set of munchkins:

Mama and a Munchkin

Out for Dinner

Possibly the Baby in the Poop Picture

Ahh! Cute attack!

Munchkin

A Tunnel of Adorable

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, what kind of camera are you using, your pics are amazing, I am impressed! I can't believe she had another 5! I'm so sorry! HOLY COW. I'm so glad that they aren't at Petco, or she'd be pg again by now. Enjoy their cuteness! We'll keep checking back! Thank you so much for all the hammie help!
Brandee :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home