Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hamster Adoption Bonanza!

Three hamsters were adopted today from the NYHH... which means I only have eighteen thousand left, give or take a few :)

Seriously, though, I'm really excited. They each went home with a wonderful new family, and I know they will all in a truly happy forever home.

Adios, Ophelia!


A Bientot, Banjo!


Auf Wiedersehen, Britt!


Someone also wants to come next week and adopt Friedrich, which makes me really happy because he is SO friendly and good-natured, and he totally deserves an awesome home.

Spread the word, guys, and let's find all of these hamsters some happy homes!

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that Friedrich is going to be adopted! He is my favorite, even if he did get Hermann pregnant. :P

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww thats so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home