Tuesday, January 30, 2007

One Hamster Two Hamster Red Hamster Blue Hamster



The New York Hamster House has some friends who have adopted more than one hamster. I don't mean someone who comes and adopts three at once. I mean the people who come back multiple times, because once they see the pleasure and rewards of adopting an animal, they just want to help more and more. Sometimes they have many at once, sometimes they come back to replenish after the loss of a loved hamster. Anyway, between Jody and Consuelo and the Cooney's and David & Mika, many many hamsters have found loving homes with people who know a great deal--often more than I--about hamster care. I love my repeat adopters :)

David and Mika, who live downtown, are currently caring for four NYHH adoptees, and they sent me this lovely link full of pictures and videos of the darlings. Check it out, and see how much fun adopting a New York Hamster House resident can be!

2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all my NYHH munchkins--Big One, Frankie, and Peanut! And I love that photo page--omg the hammy eating spaghetti is too cute!

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, Kenny, I mean Moheji :D looks soo cute. I'm glad he found a good home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home