Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hamster Holiday

The Inwood Hamster Lady will be out of commission for the next ten days (I'll give you a hint as to why--what were Lily Allen's babies named?), so expect no updates, new hamsters, or adoptions to occur until after November 29th.

I've got two glorious volunteers, Ashley and Joanne, who will be caring for and playing with the hamsters during that time. Big, big kudos to them for being so generous and kind. They will be covered in hamsters kisses!

I'm not going to be around to do hamster outreach, but please feel free to tell your friends about the over twenty hamsters (and two mice!) currently for adoption at the NYHH. They are all looking for a happy forever home, and as the holidays approach, let's see if we can find them all a loving place to live.

I know I am really thankful to have the opportunity to care for and rescue all of these hamsters, and equally thankful to have all of your support. And especially happy right now to have Ashley and Joanne helping me out.

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at the New York Hamster House!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home