Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh. My. God.

OMG. I have FORTY hamsters.

As in, forty.

I had about twenty dropped off this past weekend, rescued from upstate by Brandee and Claudie and other caring, sweet friends. You want babies? I got babies. I got mommies. I got daddies. Fat, short, dwarf, syrian, and even HUGE dwarfs. I got 'em all :)

I only had time last night to post small pictures of them all up on the website. But if you right click on the pics and then go to "view image" you can see them nice and big and clear. I'll do my best to finish the site up tomorrow.

PLEASE, please tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers, to check out my site. I'm having an adoption fair at the NYHH (ie, my apartment) this Sunday from 10am to noon. Please come by and adopt some hammies!

Here's one more pic of the "Seven Dwarfs"--aka, Mary Jane's second set of babies. Six grey, one white. ALL cuddly and adorable and ready for adoption!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home