Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bowls of Babies!

Life is intruding on my web-update time, so I'm taking the lazy route and instead posting up the pics of the new babies on the blog. Don't hate me!

Anyway, here are the new babies. They will be ready for adoption SOON--early September. Two more posts to come this week will include 1) other adoptable hamsters and gerbils and 2) information about the upcoming HAMDOPTION 2008, aka Wilhelm Day, to be held at the Hamster House on September 7th. Mark your calendars!

Anyway, without further ado, the babies:

The 9 babies from litter #1 (born ~August 6th).





The 8 babies from litter #2 (born ~August 10th):




The 5 babies from litter #3 (born ~August 12th):
(note their size relative to the clothes pin on the blanket!)


Get ready for Hamdoption 2008 / Wilhelm Day, because as you can see there is enough cute to go around!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Luis K. said...

AAARRGH THEY'RE SO CUTE.

I wish I didn't live continents away. I would adopt some for sure. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home