Friday, February 29, 2008

Introducing.... Mr. Winkle!

Now, y'all know that I haven't ever had a hamster at the Hamster House named Mr. Winkle. I have had hamsters named Wilhelm and Spiderpig and Tofurkey and Clark Gable. But not Mr. Winkle.

Until now! A hamster whom I had named Margaret was adopted and renamed Mr. Winkle, and as you can see from the photos below, Mr. Winkle is LIVIN LARGE. Mr. Winkle changes his house around, and has a giant play pen, and is a super genius who figured out to escape from his cage!


The SUPER AMAZING fancy condo apartment of Mr. Winkle!


Don't you wish you had this playground?


Ines and Mr. Winkle, cutest couple ever!

So, maybe within a week, I will update the Hamster House website and will post pictures of adoptable hamsters again, what do you think? The epic battle between me and the internet shall soon come to a close! Happy weekend, Mr. Winkle!

4 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger LB said...

Wow, Mr. W! That is a swinging pad.

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to point out that some of these little guys are not Hamsters, but are Gerbils.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger NYHH said...

Thanks, Anonymous! I'm assuming you are referring to some of the names I dropped (Clark Gable, for example)... and you are totally right! I need to be better about saying "hamsters and gerbils," but it's hard when it's the HAMSTER house. D'oh! I'll do my best in the future :)

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Gerbil or hamster is so cute! I've gotta say, that is one awesome and cage you got there! Lucky Girl or guy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home