Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boo!

I got in this radical looking hamster, whom I named Boo, a couple of months ago. Boo was a bit older, and between that and his melange of black, brown and grey fluffy hair, he wasn't having a lot of luck in the "getting adopted" department.

Until, that is, Goldie (a neighbor in upper Manhattan) walked into the Hamster House. Goldie and Boo fell in love at first sight. Similar hair, similar kick-butt personalities... it was meant to be!

And now Boo is saying hello to us all from his brand new home, where he is as happy as a clam. Or, you know what? He's as happy as a HAMSTER! Take that, clams!



The verdict? Carrots = yes. Grapes? Not so much :)

Thanks for checking in, dear Boo! We miss you!

5 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger mc78 said...

Aww. He's sooo cute. My hamster likes grapes and carrots. Try slicing the grape in half, maybe he'll it it then.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Jody Mullen said...

What a cutie! Dark unruly hair is pretty darn hot, I agree. ;-)

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my kind of hamster. I'm glad I didn't see him, I would have wanted to make room for him.

When are you updating the photos? The hamsters on the hammies page have been up for so long, they must all be dead by now.

Ellen

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger NYHH said...

Ellen,

Luckily, they aren't mostly dead. I either still have them (in the case of most of the gerbils), or they have been adopted. I do have a whole new crop of hamsters, but to do me and the internet at home being in a fight, I haven't been able to update. I don't want to promise anything, but expect updates to start happening this week or next :)

Best,
Jess

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Boo rules! I've met him, though he's mostly sleeping when I'm around. It must be because he's so relaxed in his new home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home