Friday, June 01, 2007

Holy Hamster Implosion, Batman!

Apparently the way the New York Hamster House commemorates the Memorial Day holidays is by taking in about twenty new hamsters.

Two days ago, I would have said "twenty-one hamsters."

However, when I fed everyone last night, I found four new squirmy pink babies, meaning one of the hammies I took in was pregnant at the time and gave birth yesterday. So, I *think* I have twenty-five, but who knows. Maybe there will be more! (no, no, no!)

Anyway, I'm going to update the site tonight, but I wanted to give you all a sneak preview of the cute parade to come!

This is Terence, who lives with his cousin, Philip (see below).


This is Philip. He is a running machine!

This is Mercator, Latitide, and Longitude (mama and two babies).


This is the Sound of Music family--Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti and Deer :)


Here you can see four of the South Park gang (there are five total).

Anyway, the main site will be updated tonight will ALL the new hamsters, stories, etc. I think I have about forty-five now, so I need to start adopting these munchkins out and finding them forever homes. Help spread the word, please!

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are doing a great job dont stop what your doing keep helping the pet.i think it's very cool and i hope my mom lets me adopt a hamster.ok by love edwardjohn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home