Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Two Things

Thing One: I've updated the NYHH website. New pics are now up of all of the bite-sized hamster nuggets who have invaded my apartment. Note: They are super, duper cute.

Thing Two: I've been getting a ton of cute pics and emails from adopters of NYHH animals lately. I think I shall share some of them with you over the next couple days.

Here are some easter shots of the hamsters formerly known as Sugar, Booger, Lucy, and Snow White. They are now known as Eenie, Meanie, Meinie, and Moe :)

Here is the former Miss Sugar:


And here are the other monsters:


I've also got some shots of Joshua Tree in his new home, but I think I'll save them for tomorrow :)

1 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Blogger LB said...

Tiny hamster easter baskets!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home