Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hamster Math, Part Eleven

Adopt OUT four hamsters and two mice.
Take IN eleven new hamsters.

Whaddaya get?

SERIOUS AMOUNTS OF CUTE! 3.14159 pounds of cute, in fact. Pi plus the radius of negative TWELVE terrabytes of cute. Four score and seven YEARS of cute. I mean, hi. I am a math teacher, people. The Riemann Hypothesis could not begin to account for the cuteness that is currently in my living room, nibbling, running, and pooping.

It was so great to adopt Sugar, Booger, Lucy and Snow White out to a family that could handle all four of them and whom I knew would care for them.

And I was so happy to finally have someone adopt Tia and Mia, my two sweet mice.

But wow. Just check out the pictures below. ELEVEN new hamsters. As in, ten plus one. Three adults each living alone; two mamas living with two babies; and four babies living alone.

I'll put their pics and info up on the main NYHH site early next week, but for nowI will just share with you the utter cuteitude that comes with eleven dwarf hamsters.

Buttons are not NEARLY this cute...

Mama One with Mama Two


Mamas and Babies (note the fuzz!)


The Four Babies


Three babies because 4 is too much cute to handle!


So as you can see, I have my hands full with ridiculous amounts of cute, fuzz, and munchkifer. And with four gerbils and a bunch of syrian babies on the way for NEXT weekend, well.... let's just say that it's a great time to make a donation to help feed all these nibblers... or just come on by and adopt one!

Happy, snowing spring!

6 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Holy cuteness. Those guys are the cutest little cute I've ever cuted.

Eleven is a lot... a lot of cute, that is.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Tara Dairman said...

The cute-itude! Can't wait to meet them!!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Tara Dairman said...

The cute-itude! I can't wait to meet these little guys.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet... ROBOROVSKIS!!! If only I have room in my apartment for them, back in London my mum has a whole room set up for our robos with a multiple tank-and-tube system.

But, they're some easily frightened critters - perhaps you should put that up as a note once they're ready to be adopted? Small children with grabby hands could easily frighten them to death.

Best of luck with these eleven cuties!

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robo-invasion! First time I saw live ones was in Paris last week. And now I learn there are Robos for adoption in New York. It's a sign ...

Geoffrey

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Lot's of ROBOS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home