Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Hamsters!

I don't have time tonight to update the website, but here are pics of the new hammies and gerbils currently up for adoption:



Howard and Dean

Dean


Howard and Dean are two male gerbils, AMAZING temperments. So sweet, easy to handle, and they get along perfectly. They actually like being held, and eat out of my hand. These two should be adopted together.


The Little Women


The Little Women consist of a mama, Marmee, and three daughters, Jo, Meg, and Amy. If you've read the book, you know why I'm not naming one after Beth... :( These four monsters EAT hummous off of my fingers, people. It is kind of the cutest thing EVER. They need to be adopted as a group.



Sweet and Pea

Sweet and Pea Again


Sweet and Pea are two brother hamsters who were tamed by Claudie, the Hamster Whisperer. I cannot explain how tame these guys are. They do not bite, they love to be held, they don't squirm, and they are ridiculously soft. They also do the hummous off the fingers thing, eek! They come as a pair.

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sad. Beth. :(

I don't know why I have a really soft spot for gerbils, but I do. Those guys are CUTE.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Tara Dairman said...

Awwww!

Gentle, tame rodents who live in harmony and love hummus? These guys (and gals) are going to fly out of the NYHH fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home