Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Let Them Eat Cake

Those of you who've known me for a while, know that I once ate a hamster snack.

Dried papaya, people! It was freaking teeny tiny. It looked really good, and, well, it was. Shut up. Emily and I both did it, and it was really yummy and probably had fewer chemicals and perservatives than it would have if it was people food.

So, I came home from work tonight at 10pm. I was SO hungry, and I had nothing in the house. I ended up having soup and stale crackers. The small piece of chocolate I found was not enough to save the meal from being completely and utterly boring.

Anyway, I say this all to explain why this new bag of hamster snacks, called "Fruity Clouds Small Animal Treats," looks so damn yummy. I have NOT tried them. Yet.

Ingredients: sucrose, dehydrated egg whites. artifical flavors, color added.

Ok, it's not exactly health food. But, is it really any worse than McDonalds or some sweet latte? I think not. I haven't tried the snack, though. I'm just saying, you know? Just a little known fact that now you know.

(and, for no good reason, here's a picture of Ms. Sinead in my bathroom)

5 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait for me. I will totally eat one with you. It will be a crazy hamster lady bonding experience.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger NYHH said...

Jody?

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings, again! Beautiful pictures of the hammies. You remember me! I'm the fat, brown-striped hamster who is running for president (click my name, it's a link). Hugs to all, furry and otherwise!

--D.S.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger NYHH said...

Diddley Squat! So good to see you here on our humble little site. How is the campaign going? Wilhelm is wondering if you have a consulting position open for him... he's old, but he has a lot of experience (worked on Hillary's senate campaign and Dean's presidential run). Michael Bloomberg might be interested, too--he's kind of into politics :)

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, duh. Who else? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home