Thursday, May 25, 2006

Michael Bloomberg

Pardon the unruly meta-ness, but one of my hamsters has been blogged about.

By someone other than me, I mean.

The blog is from the City Cynic and is dated May 10, 2006. As you can see, Michael Bloomberg the hamster is famous.

As told the NYT reporter on Tuesday, I think it would be really cool if Michael Bloomberg the Mayor came up to the NYHH and adopted Michael Bloomberg the hamster. I can see the headlines already: "Bloomberg adopts Self."

Sigh. A girl can dream, right?

In other news, the rodentia Hizzoner called for stricter animal welfare laws and urged New Yorkers to eat more carrots, seeds, and toilet paper tubes.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home