Sunday, May 28, 2006

One is the Lonelinest Number

I think may be the only one reading this blog. But that's ok.

I mean, really, how much demand can I expect for a hamster-themed blog? Maybe I should throw in sex, and WMDs, and two-for-one drinks?

OR, I could just post a few pictures of the newest hamster house resident. He came to us named Buster, but I told my web designer that since the NYHH site is so freaking gorgeous and perfect, she can re-christen him.

Sara: here he is. A cute little nibbler who likes sunflower seeds and spontaneously pooping on my hand. Hot, right?


That's the little guy on my coffee table.


And here he is, bravely attacking a twig in front of my pictures from Reykjavik.

Let the naming begin!

5 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger AHR said...

CUTE! Don't worry about whether people are reading or not - you are doing god's work.

-AH(amste)R

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger NYHH said...

Actually, I'm doing God AND Jesus's work. They both used to live at the Hamster House; you can see pictures of them in the "hammies past" section. God was adopted and moved to CT and Jesus was adopted and moved to Hoboken...

Seriously, thanks for your kind words, Ana.

--Jess, the lady of the (hamster) house

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no. God's the one who lives in Hoboken. :)

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you're not the only one reading your blog. :) Congrats on getting the great Times publicity and on making a passel of critters quite happy and content. Not only is it great publicity for NYHH but publicity for all sorts of furry little critters in need of a loving forever home.

 
At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home