Tuesday, May 30, 2006

TWO Cute!

Two new hamsters were dropped off at the NYHH this morning.

I think you will agree that they are ridiculously adorable.


They kind of look like a two-headed fluff monster here, but they are actually two separate hamsters. A long-time NYHH supporter (and board member) named Jody adopted one of the sisters this afternoon. The other gal, Fiona, is settling in to the NYHH and getting used to her new, super-fast wheel and huge cage. I have no doubt she'll be adopted soon, as she is so cute I could just eat her up.

Except that I am vegetarian. But you know what I mean...

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They DO look like a two-headed fluff monster! Cuuute!

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Peanut, my new baby hammy. I'll send you pictures this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home