Thursday, September 27, 2007

Time Out New York, Hamster Style!

Oh my god, in this week's issue of Time Out New York--The Animal Issue--there's a story about the New York Hamster House. And photos! Of my beautiful living room!

Can you tell I am SO excited?!!?!?


Oh, I am so happy. The magazine is full of issues that are really important to me... there's a page about adopting animals (which sadly does not mention the New York Hamster House!), a vegetarian dining section, and tons of other animal-centric articles. So cool!

What do you guys think?

Click on the photo above to see a larger view, or click here to see the photos and article on the Time Out New York website!

4 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Sammy, Nibbles, and I love it!

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be proud, the pictures look great and this should surely increase the number of adoptees.

The NYHH- "For Hamsters and You!"

:)

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jessica, you and the hammies are getting "famouser and famouser"!

Love,
Claudie

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that's fabulous- congratulations on all of the great recognition (plus I love that wall color)...and the 'Cute Show' was so funny and, well, cute.

Hi to the little hams,

Kathleen (in DC)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home